Sunday, March 27, 2011

f a i t h

faith. . .

a reoccurring theme.

I went to hear a dear friend speak at a women's conference- her challenge was to read Hebrews 11 every day for a week? or ten days maybe? Or maybe 11 since it's Hebrews 11. I can't really remember.

but I've done it thus far (it's been 6 days)

and every day made a statement. . . "BY FAITH, Michelle . . . (fill in the ellipsis with something)"

and today at church, we talked about faith. . .

Can't help but wonder what He's doing. . . stirring. . .

redefining.

I'm ready for a new week.
ready for tomorrow.

ready to go to bed and rest well and wake up refreshed

ready to have words for everything going on inside and outside of me- without crying :) but tears are good, and every day I realize even more how much I needed to grow outside of what i always knew.

ready to feel a little more established here.

by faith I moved to Birmingham, Alabama.
and I will not grumble and go back to what was. . .

I move forward because I know what I'm really homesick for is Heaven.
I will continue to allow Him to grow and shape and mold and move in me.
And yes, aching is okay, and missing home is okay.

I acknowledge Life is here- Life is a journey- and my goal is to not miss what He's doing in the present because I'm looking to the past. . . or trying to figure out the future.

this.
is.
it

and I am so grateful.
By faith I press on. I move forward.

I embrace.
all I need is Him. He is all I can depend on. . . and He'll come through in ways I never imagined when and where He knows I need it most. . .

He is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.

Cheap Flights to Shenyan
Flights to Shenyan
Shenyan Flights

Anonymous said...

This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Kerala holidays
Singapore Holiday Packages
Las Vegas Holiday Packages