Saturday, December 11, 2010

25

i had many reasons to believe today would be far from delightful.
would not be sweet.
would feel empty and alone and nothing like a birthday

(I was kind of moping. and missing home. There are incredible people in my life here- but sometimes all i can think about are the 200 peeps that are 1,000 miles away. . . )

God swept me off my feet. . .

Something in my spirit shifted back into alignment.
Everything inside of me knew Him
HEARD Him
felt Him

not that He hasn't been here (because He is ALWAYS here. . . in. around. for. through. so present. EVER and always present.

the time with these incredible women in my life. . . the words He spoke to me. even just the sweet rest and quiet moments that I was so content in. . .

so grateful for who He created me to be.
embracing that.
knowing Him in that.
and living that EVERY moment.
here, there, and everywhere :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.

Cheap Flights to Hanio
Flights to Hanio
Hanio Flights

Veer said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
Cheap Flights to Nairobi
< Flights to Nairobi
< Nairobi Flights