Wednesday, August 18, 2010

might could.

dear latenight Starbucks inhabitors:

I love that we're here together. It's a good sense of peace, being here. I feel it. I feel you letting go of the day and being. just being. this is where i need to be.

and all three of the words after "dear" are underlined in red, and I don't care. I might could change them so they are proper, but this is the South- sometimes talkin' proper isn't proper at all :)

the word of the week is: processing. getting in contact with my heart and feelings and life and job and living 16.25 hours from what was formerly known as 'home' and all that entails. . .

but it's good. He's good.

embracing imperfection. That's the truth of the day- knowing that His grace is sufficient in every place I am not- - - and that's a lot of places. Knowing that He fills the gaps, that He NEEDS to fill the gaps, that he makes me less than perfect for a reason- because HE IS. . .

and i am who He made me to be- created in Him, with a purpose. that is being fulfilled.

here.

so
it's good.
He's Good.

and I'm doing good, too. Although the black-olive hummus I bought is not top of the list. but we'll talk about that another day.

1 comment:

C.R.M. said...

(a) I love you.
(b) I'm sorry I didn't call you back last night. I'm going to call this afternoon. Promise.
(c) They say "might could" in AL??? I thought that was a mostly OK/AR phrase! OH.... the joys of the South. :)
(d) Did I mention that I love you?