Friday, August 08, 2008

ritz-y

one more day at the fabulous ritz...

I've been reading old blog archives- hysterical. I'm a nerd sometimes- but it's cool to be reminded of what God's taught me through the last few years!

I've eaten my apple- had my watermelon water- sat on the beach and blogged. Now it's time to go lay out a little and finish the Historian so I can read Breaking Dawn when I get home :)

this vaca has gone so fast. . .

On other news, I'm getting excited for the little Hutch move. It feels right- I'm just not sure what my place of employment will be there. Hm. Minor details, right?

. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! time flies when you're having fun! you look fabulous! come to Wisconsin sometime and partake of our CHEESE! some local beer too if you wish ;-)

love ya!

nixy